Dashboard | +Follow
♥My Dear Diary♥
TTBE JE RASA dot dot
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 • 1:48 AM • 0 Besos

wehh ok i feel guilty ! sorry lol..i just dnt feel it anymre..ask urself y..sorry..xtahu kenapeeeee..sorry laa..i didnt means to hurt u babe.If only you knew how much you mean to me. How much its been hurting me all this while. How harsh you've been treating me and how aching my heart is right now. I wish you knew how horrible I'm feeling. How many liters of tears I have shed and how many annoyed friends I have repeating and reminding me how you're not the one and that I should move on. Yeahh, they're right. I know they are. But its never easy to forget something ouhh so dear to you. .ha ktwg still as usuall laaaa adoishh! haha gotcha ttpu yew korunk




deeply inside my heart 
i just wnna say tht iloveu

Huda~
Welcome!






Cbox
Déjame un mensaje!


Código de tu CBOX aquí

Eri Fadzreen
i just want you to be mine. just mine.
No lo borres!


Skin by : Kitty's Place
Template Basecode : Najmi Supian
Header : Kitty's Place
Linkies code : Mary Loveless