Dashboard | +Follow
♥My Dear Diary♥
papa please!
Monday, December 20, 2010 • 9:42 PM • 0 Besos





papa can u find smewhere tht cn mke me sty in peace plseee..i just hate my life here..i will strt my form 4 next year! yeah im bigger nowww .a year older thn today! hmm perhaps my life will be better thn this year.this year wass so fuckingg complicated ! i love to say tht imiss when i was in standard 6 yeah! its awesome u know? yeahh x taw la kenapa kan? there is so many people tht take cre about me n i got a boyfrenz(ceh x dclre pun ok) tht alwys mke a stupid joke! N i alwysss be like''STOP BEING STUPID MR H'' haha aq rnduu seriuss okeyy!!okeyhh nevermind ..smetimes in our life we cnnot alwys perhapzz 4 happiness ok? so its ok! so i can learn how to be stronger  ! And now i realize i cnnot alwys perhapppz someone tht i love can alwys love me n be at my side.they got their own lifee ok! believe me! everyonee will leavee u one dayy! ok trust me bitch! so i prefer not to hoping smthg immpossble.heee okayy fucking sad isnt it? 


200 sheets, 2 plys, 1 box of Tender Soft tissue finished in one night. That's a new record. My floor and dustbin is filled with snotty used-up tissue. My pillows are wet as though someone had pee-ed on it. and even my drowsy pills couldn't solve this heartbreak can it? Swollen eyes, damn. My parents will surely realize somethings not right

PLS-IM  NO LONGER USING MY PHONEEE OK! PPE HALL YAHOO MESSENGER JEWW X PUNN SKYPEEEE NIEE SKYPEE BRU -LARA BUBBLE..KLO NAK TAHU AQ ON X KO NMPK KAN KUDA CUMIL KT TEPI UHH KLOO AQ OFF DIA OFF LAA KLO ON DIA  ON OK! TAKE CREEEE 
OKAYY JGN SDEYH2 MRIII LIHAT GAMBAR INIEEEE HAHA GMBR LAMAAA DH byee2 


























Huda~
Welcome!






Cbox
Déjame un mensaje!


Código de tu CBOX aquí

Eri Fadzreen
i just want you to be mine. just mine.
No lo borres!


Skin by : Kitty's Place
Template Basecode : Najmi Supian
Header : Kitty's Place
Linkies code : Mary Loveless