Dashboard | +Follow
♥My Dear Diary♥
T__T
Monday, April 18, 2011 • 9:38 AM • 0 Besos





I had an awful nightmare last night and I found myself crying this morning. Like seriously. My eyes were watering the moment I opened them. I immediately texted my bestfriend and told her to be safe. I can't imagine my life without her.
I dreamed that I lost my bestfriend. Somebody told me that she's no longer here. Everybody in my dream was crying. Even her boyfriend and family and everyone else was there. But to my surprise, I was the only one who wasn't. I was the calmest out of them all. I felt like I was the only one who could still keep in touch with her. I didn't feel her death as anything. I guess I was in total in denial and was hallucinating too much to accept facts. 
Shiiiiiiit. That was a dream I will never forget. ZANA. I love my boobies. All three of them. Now that we don't see each other as much as we use to, please the three of you, take care:( i miss us:'( ♥


please im just missing when we use to be together when we was 7 years old..dnt cha feel the sme ? okayh byeee2

Huda~
Welcome!






Cbox
Déjame un mensaje!


Código de tu CBOX aquí

Eri Fadzreen
i just want you to be mine. just mine.
No lo borres!


Skin by : Kitty's Place
Template Basecode : Najmi Supian
Header : Kitty's Place
Linkies code : Mary Loveless