Dashboard | +Follow
♥My Dear Diary♥
imiss u boo
Monday, November 8, 2010 • 11:31 AM • 0 Besos


my original words ok..

Whether I'm far or near, through thick and thin, I will always be there for you.
If He Thinks You're Beautiful Without Make-Up On, If He Calls You Just To Remind You How Much He Loves You, If He Texts You "Goodmorning Beautifu"l Or "Goodnight My Love"...Then He's DEFINATLY, A Keeper(:!! kan b?
Everyone Says That We Look Cute Together, Come'on, Lets Make Them Jelouse&Be Adorable
I love you and no one else on this world.
You're the only one in my life.
No one is too wonderful like you my darling!
I love you for Always and Forever!

Huda~
Welcome!






Cbox
Déjame un mensaje!


Código de tu CBOX aquí

Eri Fadzreen
i just want you to be mine. just mine.
No lo borres!


Skin by : Kitty's Place
Template Basecode : Najmi Supian
Header : Kitty's Place
Linkies code : Mary Loveless