Dashboard | +Follow
♥My Dear Diary♥
bie thanks ok! ily
Friday, November 19, 2010 • 10:27 AM • 0 Besos

aww b i just wanna say thanks ok..thnks coz take cre about me ok? i really apprcte it ok? dnt wrry im not gonna leave u again ok? it have been 4 weeks kita ehem2 kan b?
 My feelings for you are like a field full of fragrant flowers..
fantastic my feelings for you are like a starry glary summer night..fantastic
my feelings for you are like an innocent little smiling child..
fantastic
my feelings for you are like the heaped snowdrifts on the mountains in a winter calm dawn..
fantastic..
my feelings for you are like a piece of yummy cheesecake with a cup of vodka..
fantastic
my feelings for you remove my heartache, stop my pain, enrich my life and fill me with pleasure...
they are so fantastic.. 


Huda~
Welcome!






Cbox
Déjame un mensaje!


Código de tu CBOX aquí

Eri Fadzreen
i just want you to be mine. just mine.
No lo borres!


Skin by : Kitty's Place
Template Basecode : Najmi Supian
Header : Kitty's Place
Linkies code : Mary Loveless