Dashboard | +Follow
♥My Dear Diary♥
wake up huda! mke ur life fabulous
Monday, October 25, 2010 • 12:57 AM • 0 Besos

okeyh just wkeup !  my aunty ask me to take a bath..suddenly i saw smthg *bling *bling haha smeone sent me a messge! okeyh its my boyfie ! okeyh b pegi kls dulu ok? nt blek bru text ok nazreen ahmad? then ttbe ingt kn naz text ag upanya aisya! ok thu siapa aisya? yes she's my lesbo!  tke a look at my sidebar the best informer yes she's the girl ! dhe ckp tuut tuut psl betina ngeng tuh ok! haha kisah? dhe mampu? kewrr? okeyh x baik bangga diri SAYA BUKAN ANAK DATO MCM AWK OK? understnd? dont you ? ok i frgt dhe kn JUON mne phm bhsa kn sha? cme on laaa im tired of ur attitude plse stop it ok.stop mking problem wth me? can u? okeyh im not too batax nx speaking2 but im afraid smeone cnnot understnd malay.okay nt xpsl dhe ckp mcm nie DO I CRE? NO RIGHT? okeyh sorry babe..but okeyh this will be my last entry talking about u girl? okeyh peace? no mre shit wrd plseee?/ okeyh kaw x kcaw aq ,aq x kcaw kaw?ko nx berlagak model pun apa aq kisah kau mampu? (ayt chapy) okyh thnkz 4 the info aisyah! about her hot picture wth her bestie tht i adressss as dwarf..okeyh cpew? alah klo x thu nt aq call ok nyahh! see yeah!

Huda~
Welcome!






Cbox
Déjame un mensaje!


Código de tu CBOX aquí

Eri Fadzreen
i just want you to be mine. just mine.
No lo borres!


Skin by : Kitty's Place
Template Basecode : Najmi Supian
Header : Kitty's Place
Linkies code : Mary Loveless