Dashboard | +Follow
♥My Dear Diary♥
bye2 pmr
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 • 8:38 AM • 0 Besos

RaisinGirl.jpg balloons photography. image by poptartsrox123
sorry coz the late late posting! ok i just wnaa say this freaking hot word it sounds like this merdeka merdeka! merdeka!
omg i just cant wait 4 my trip to kuala lumpur 4 visiting my aunty shenny ! pff*** ok ! omg i  just cnt stop laughing !..can u just imagine ? its over!  yes! pmr over! no more school,books, tuition ..this picture shows how free am i feel! ok now im just afraid of myresult! oh my Allah plse i need 8A ..i just want to mke my parents proud of me not mre thn tht! im glad to hve such a sweet prnts like both of u.. 

Huda~
Welcome!






Cbox
Déjame un mensaje!


Código de tu CBOX aquí

Eri Fadzreen
i just want you to be mine. just mine.
No lo borres!


Skin by : Kitty's Place
Template Basecode : Najmi Supian
Header : Kitty's Place
Linkies code : Mary Loveless